- When using the Supervisor Dashboard, some users get a dump while accessing the Agent Tab/Icon in SD
- The chrome console logs capture the following messages:
"ERR> Component::render Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined - TypeError: Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined at [application URL]
at Array.filter (<anonymous>) "
- The user can login to SD without any problem.
- Every "tab" except the Agent tab is working.
- When the user is clicking the Agent tab, then the application crash information is displayed in the browser.
- The issue only affects some users.
- Recreating the user (Copy) has the same problems.
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Contact Center 22.214.171.124
KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.