- When using the Supervisor Dashboard, some users get a dump while accessing the Agent Tab/Icon in SD
- The chrome console logs capture the following messages:
"ERR> Component::render Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined - TypeError: Cannot read property 'enabled' of undefined at [application URL]
at Array.filter (<anonymous>) "
- The user can login to SD without any problem.
- Every "tab" except the Agent tab is working.
- When the user is clicking the Agent tab, then the application crash information is displayed in the browser.
- The issue only affects some users.
- Recreating the user (Copy) has the same problems.
Image/Data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Contact Center 220.127.116.11
KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.