When accessing the SSCUIs under 'Application Area: Organization' and 'Sub Application Area: Organization', below error occurs:
"App could not be opened either due to an incorrect SAP Fiori launchpad configuration or a missing role assignment."
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Central Business Configuration
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Manage your Solution" App.
- "Configure your solution".
- Access SSCUI under 'Application Area: Organization' and 'Sub Application Area: Organization'.
- Go to "Project Experience".
- "Configuration Activities".
- Select certain activity, for example 'Maintain Storage Location' or 'Company Code Master Data'.
- Click on the button "Go to Activity".
Business catalog “SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_CBC_PC” controls access to the configuration steps related to setting up an organizational structure for the company. Users that have a role with this business catalog can make settings in the following configuration steps grouped under 'Organization' in the Manage Your Solution app as defining.
- sales organizations
- sales offices
- sales groups
- purchasing organizations
- distribution channels
- shipping points addresses
- storage locations
- organizational structures
Please assign the business catalog “SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_CBC_PC” to the business role BR_BPC_EXPERT or any other business role assigned to your user.
SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_CBC_PC, Organization, SSCUI, s/4hana cloud, 100135, role, missing, Maintain Storage Location , KBA , SV-CLD-FRM-APP , Flexorg, Foreign Key Check , Problem