- While using FP17, it was identified that the new SQL feature that uses JSON Support could prevent some CCtr SQL installation procedures from running/completing
- The above will cause the "Operative database Server" installation to fail when SQL versions 2012 and 2014 are used
In the “Database_Installation_[version number]”.log, you may see the following errors:
- Review error in D:\SAP\ContactCenter\logs\XYZ_DB\XYZ_DB_Operative_Procedures_[DB_NAME]_Operative.rpt
- Partial listing of the file follows:
- Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Server SRV123XXX, Procedure GetContentChat, Line 24
- This "JSON Support" means that the Contact Content Reporting will be done using compact json format.
- SAP Contact Center 126.96.36.199
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Sever 2014
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.