Is it possible to transfer successfully Candidate ID and Application ID via Recruiting to hire Data Mapping ?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- The system let you save the setting as below:
- However testing the integration the IDs do not populate the destination. In addition verifying via Diagnostic tool in Provisioning the information send from Candidate ID and Application ID appear as "null"
Our Product Manager confirmed that is not supported.
If you wish this option please request it as Enhancement via Community Portal as explained here:
As workaround you can try an alternative method:
- create two custom fields in job application template
- via Recruiting Business Rules populate the Application ID and Candidate ID there
- then mapping these custom fields in Recruiting to hire Data Mapping you should be able to transfer the values without involve the original standard field IDs
Recruiting to hire Data Mapping, Candidate ID , Application ID, Candidate Mapping to Onboarding. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem