- Schedule fails with error message "Scheduling the publication failed because the export task could not be completed in time. See Details (Error Code: eSE112)" in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021
Reproducing the Issue
- Choose a story in SAC
- Select Share
- Select Schedule Publication
- When the schedule runs, it fails with the above error message
When a schedule runs, each publication gets 15 minutes to execute the workflow and generate an output. If your story takes longer than 15 minutes to generate the output, your schedule will fail with an error message Scheduling the publication failed because the export task could not be completed in time.
While scheduling a story that has paginated tables and sections, the generated output will comprise of all the pages of the section and the all rows of the table.
Before scheduling a story, it is recommended that you do a manual export to make sure that the story does not take more than 15 minutes to be exported. Otherwise, your publication will fail when the schedule runs. Also make sure that the maximum size of the output in either PDF or PPT does not exceed 12 MB.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem