You are creating a Replenishment with Warehouse Request XXX, however the system is creating two or more tasks and you expect only one.
XXX = Warehouse Request
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Select Warehouse Requests view.
- Search for Warehouse Request XXX.
- Open the Warehouse Request XXX.
- Click View All.
- Go to Document Flow tab.
- Notice that there are multiple tasks with different Source Logistics Areas.
The issue occurs because of the Activity Type setting of the Replenish operation in corresponding Logistics Model. You are using the Activity Type is Move per Source and Destination.
In the related Logistics Model, you need to maintain the Activity Type as Move All, then a single task will be created instead.
Replenishment; warehouse; internal , KBA , replenishment , internal , warehouse , AP-SLP-TSK , Site Logistics Task , How To