When trying to use the linking absences feature in time off, some absences do not appear in the drop down to be linked.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to administer time for a Spanish employee (example)
- Try to create a new absence for a time type that is configured for linking (i.e. the time type is country specific and absence class is set to Sickness)
- Older time off request of the same time type do not appear in the 'Absences to be linked' drop down
- Linking of absences is not supported currently for absences created from ESS screen
- If such absences are being created via import of employee time object, another step is required. An import of Employee Time country specific object (e.g. Employee Time ESP) has to be performed after the employee time object so that these absences become linkable.
- If the absences are created from ESS, please make a dummy change to these absences from administer time for them to appear in 'Absence to be Linked' field
- If the absences are created via import, please perform a second import of employee time country specific object. In the import file please maintain the employee time.external code field and Original Absence field (set it to FALSE).
Linking absences, drop down, There are no absences to be linked, administer time, country specific, time off, employee central , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-ABS , Absence error's - Calculations, Deductions, TT&ET , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions