- Is it possible to Mass Generate - Benefit Confirmation Statements via Document Generation?
- When configuring templates with category type "Benefit Confirmation Statement", we are able to map Dependents Information related to Benefit Enrollments and this works fine
- However, when using the same template and configuring it with Category Type "Document Generation", we can't map all fields from Benefit Enrollment and some fields are displayed with the IDs instead of the values (e.g. Dependent Name)
- Mass Generate of Documents works only for "Document Generation" templates
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Benefits
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Document Generation
- Mass Generation of Benefit Confirmation Statement is not yet supported.
- In Document Generation, Mass Generation is supported only for Category Types "Document Generation"
- Template can be reconfigured as "Document Generation", and the mappings can be updated to use "Direct Mapping" via Benefit Enrollment > Insurance Plan Enrollment > Enrolling for Dependents > FieldABC, however, it is expected that the display will be different as there are certain tokens (like Dependent Name, display of Contribution Amounts with frequency) that only works when Category Type is "Benefit Confirmation Statement".
Here are some examples:
- File generated when template is configured as "Benefit Confirmation Statement"
- File generated when template is configured as "Document Generation"
- This will require an Enhancement Request.
Benefit Confirmation Statement, Document Generation, Mass Generate, Mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions