- Is it possible to Mass Generate - Benefit Confirmation Statements via Document Generation?
- When configuring templates with category type "Benefit Confirmation Statement", we are able to map Dependents Information related to Benefit Enrollments and this works fine
- However, when using the same template and configuring it with Category Type "Document Generation", we can't map all fields from Benefit Enrollment and some fields are displayed with the IDs instead of the values (e.g. Dependent Name)
- Mass Generate of Documents works only for "Document Generation" templates
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Benefits
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Document Generation
Benefit Confirmation Statement, Document Generation, Mass Generate, Mapping , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.