You created a Master template footer, language Hebrew, and it is not showing the correct footer formatting in the Master template preview.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the
- Work Center Application and User Management.
- View Master template maintenance and edit the Master template.
- Above the footer chose Hebrew as language.
- Maintain Hebrew text into the footer.
- Preview the document on the right side now and you see the footer is not shown correctly.
All Forms which are used for the Master template preview are left to right languages while Hebrew is from right to left.
This would affect all right to left languages due to the fact that all Example forms for the preview are left to write "countries".
We took this into our backlogs and will fix this with one of the upcoming releases.
Hebrew, Master template, Footer. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Bug Filed