You notice that for Tickets that have Interaction Attachments, the Attachment Exists flag is not working.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- On the list, find Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- See that the Attachment Exists flag shows nothing.
- If you open the Ticket and go to the Attachments tab you can see there are Interaction Attachments.
The Attachment Exists flag considers only Attachments that were added on the Ticket via the system.
Interaction Attachments and Attachments are different entities. This is the expected system behavior.
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
ticket OWL ; attachment ; file ; clip ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions