You are trying to upload a complete business object template in Excel (.xslx) format to the Data Workbench import/update wizard, but message "Internal error. Create SAP incident" is raised.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Access the Import work center view.
- Select the Complete Business Object option.
- Choose the relevant operation (insert or upsert).
- In the table below, choose the relevant object which you are importing.
- Click Next.
- In the next screen, click the Browse button and select the Excel template file you want to upload.
- Click the Upload button.
- Error occurs.
For Excel files, the Data Workbench tool expects only string data in the sheets.
If the data file has any special macros, formulas or corrupt values, the file will not be accepted and the error message will be thrown.
Please review the data in your file for macros, formula or corrupt values and remove or correct them accordingly.
If the issue still persists after all above-mentioned occurrences have been corrected, kindly report an incident to SAP Product Support.
Internal error, create SAP incident, Data Workbench, Excel, Complete Business Object , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , How To