You have migrated account determination groups for employees with a wrong assignment of company, account determination group and employee reference. You wish to remove this assignment, but it's not possible directly via user interface.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables work center.
- Go to Supplier Accounts view.
- Show All Employees.
- Search for the respective employee.
The system returns the employee account monitor, however the company assignment to the combination of employee and account determination group has been wrongly migrated.
It's current system design that you cannot enter or remove an account determination group/company assignment for employees via user interface.
If you wish to change the account determination group that is assigned to an employee and company, you can refer to KBA 2571960 - Unable to Change Account Determination Group For An Existing Employee
Nonetheless, if you have migrated an incorrect company assignment and you wish to removed it, please raise an incident for support to further evaluate the scenario. Be aware that, before finalizing the import via migration tool, there are a series of checks, which asks the user to verify the data and confirm its correctness before final import, since there are cases where this cannot be undone.
To send the incident to support:
- Specify the combination of employee ID, account determination group and company that you wish to remove.
- Make sure that there are no postings at all for this combination.
- Grant SAP the approval for backend correction.
- Reference this KBA in the incident you send to support.
Account determination group. Employee. Migration Tool. Company. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To