You want to change the Shift Program for your Equipment Resource XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Equipment Resource). However, this is not possible as the system crashes when trying to do so.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work centre Supply Chain Design Master Data.
- Select the Resources view.
- Select the Equipment Resource XYZ.
- Click the Edit button.
- Go to the Operating Times tab.
- Click on the value selector of the Shift Program field.
- Change the currently maintained Shift Program ABC (ABC represents the ID of the current Shift Program) to a new one - DEF (DEF represents the ID of the new Shift Program).
Result: System dumps.
The dump occurs because Shift Program was not configured correctly, namely there are no entries maintained for the Shifts (Shift Program --> Shifts tab).
You need to select a Shift Template for the Shift Program DEF and then save the changes.
KBA , AP-RDM , Resource Data Management , Problem