- You are reporting an issue with the app "Report Malfunction" (F2023)
- The issue is in relation to the "description" field validation
- Even though screen prompt is appearing not to use more then 40 chars, but still the input field allow users to type more than specified length.
- During the submit of the data, you receive the error.
- You expect to be limited during the input for this field
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Malfunction, F2023, Description, field, max length, maxLength, SmartField, Fiori, UI5, WebUI , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.