- As of the 2H 2021 Release, it is now possible to create stand-alone Achievements under the Achievements View in the latest version of Continuous Performance Management (desktop version).
- Creating an Achievement also creates an Activity of the same name, available under the Activities View.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
- Latest version of Continuous Performance Management is enabled.
- View and Edit Achievement Permissions are granted in Manage Permission Roles.
How it works:
- Navigate to the Continuous Performance page from the module picker
- On the Achievements View, click on the Create Achievement button:
- Enter an Achievement Name and Date Achieved (optional - link the Achievement to a Performance or Development Goal)
- Click Save
The "Achievement saved successfully" dialogue prompts you to add another or close:
The newly created Achievement appears under the All Achievements View (and the Performance Goals and Development Goals tabs depending on whether you link the Achievement to a goal):
- Click on the Achievement card to drill down on it
It is possible to Edit or Delete the Achievement, and view linked goals or feedback from the drill-down page (it is not possible to request feedback from this page):
- Navigate to Activites View
The newly created Activity (of the same name) appears under the Activities View:
- Click on the Activity to drilldown
From the Activity drilldown, it is possible to Edit or Delete the Activity, View the linked Achievement, View Linked Goals, and Request Feedback on the Activity:
Even when only using Achievements, users require View and Edit permission for Activities as well as View and Edit permissions for Achievements.
When adding an Achievement, a corresponding Activity is also created with the same name.
The Activity will have the status which is set as the “Prompt Achievement Creation” default status.
The Activity will have the same goal linked, if a goal is linked to the Achievement.
Deleting the Activity will also delete the Achievement, and vice versa.
It is not possible to request feedback on the Achievement, however it is possible to request feedback on the corresponding Activity, and the received feedback will show as linked to both the Activity and the Achievement.
There is a max character limit of 4000 characters for the Achievement name.
- Creating stand-alone Achievements is not currently supported under the Achievements View on the SF Mobile Application.
Continuous Performance Management Admin Guide
3099164 - Set the Achievement View as the Default View on the Latest Version of Continuous Performance - 2H 2021
CPM, Continuous Performance Management, latest version, 2H 2021, b2111, release, new, stand alone, Achievements, Activity, Activities, Performance, Development, Goals, Objective, Link, Linking, Default, View, Landing Page, Start Meeting, Tab, All Achievements, Cards, Drilldown, drill down, edit, delete, request, feedback, active channel, multiple role, employee, manager, direct report, list, date, icon, success, dialogue, pop up, mobile, supported, ios, android, version, not supported , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , How To