Though "Legacy Systems Support (Issue Logon Ticket)" is already On in SAML configuration of Fiori Launchpad, logon page still shows when accessing back-end system from Fiori Launchpad. Below configurations are observed at the same time:
- Logon ticket is used for authentication from Fiori Launchpad to back-end system
- SAML is configured for authentication to Fiori Launchpad
- SAP JAVA system is used as IDP(identity provider) for SAML authentication
- If SAML disabled, SSO with logon ticket from Fiori Launchpad to back-end system works
- SAP NetWeaver JAVA System
- SAP NetWeaver ABAP System
SAP NetWeaver all versions
logon ticket, MYSAPSSO2, SAML, SAML2, Fiori Launchpad, Legacy Systems Support, Issue Logon Ticket, Java, IDP, identity provider, front-end, back-end, logon page, logon pop-up , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN , Authentication , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , BC-JAS-SEC-SML , JAVA SAML 1.1 and 2.0 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.