- Since 2H 2021 Release, EmployeeTimeSheet reports with the custom transient fields are not working
- "Error getting query preview" in Advanced Reporting query with Employee Time Sheet object
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Canvas Report
- Use Advanced Reporting as data source.
- Choose Employee Time Sheet as driving table.
- Select a custom transient field
- Click on Results
- Error getting query preview.
- If you remove the field from the query, the report works fine
After a Business Entity migration in Employee Time Sheet object, custom transient fields no longer exist in the DB and cannot be used in the report.
Remove any custom transient field from the objects EmployeeTimeSheet, EmployeeTimeSheetEntry or EmployeeTimeValuationResult in your report.
Please note that transient fields are anyway not reportable and do not display any data in the reports.
2111 2H 2021 Release EmployeeTimeSheet report transient fields are not working "Error getting query preview" in Advanced Reporting query with Employee Time Sheet object , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Known Error