- After initiating Onboarding for a candidate from RCM, the candidate is not appearing in the Onboarding dashboard.
- Error message "The User ID you provided is already in use. Please select another User ID." found in server log.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the application as a Recruiting user.
- Go to the Job Requisition dashboard of your Recruiting instance.
- Initiate Onboarding process for the candidate.
- Log into the application as an Onboarding user
- Candidate is not appearing in Onboarding Dashboard.
- The issue is caused due to the user creation being processed concurrently for two or more new hires.
- This could happen when a high volume of hires are processed by multiple users at the same time.
- Log into Onboarding application
- Trigger the failed process tasks from “BPE: Manage Process Tasks” page. See Knowledge - How to restart tasks through BPE - Onboarding | HCSM (services.sap)
To avoid this issue in future please select “Enable Database Sequence to generate next Employee Id” from “Company System and Logo Settings” page
- Log into Company Instance
- Go to the Admin Center Company Settings.
- Select Company System Setting.
- Select Enable Database Sequence to generate next Employee Id to change the process of how employee IDs are generated.
- Please refer to this help doc for more details, Generating User IDs - SAP Help Portal
Please refer to this help doc for more details, Generating User IDs - SAP Help Portal.
The User ID you provided is already in use. Please select another User ID, User id, Onboarding, RCM, Dashboard, Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Problem