You want to create new sales quote and create with reference to project, but project is not listed in the reference type list.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open the oppoortunity ABC. Click View All button. (ABC represents the ID of an opprotunity)
- Select Follow-Up Sales Quote, system creates new quote.
- Click Create With Reference button, in the new screen, open Reference Type list, project is not there.
Once items are added in the new sales quote, you are not able to use Project as reference type.
There are 2 possible solutions:
1, Manually add the project task on the item lines.
2, Remove all the items, then use 'create with reference option'
Create with Reference; Sales Quote , KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , SRD-CRM-QUO , Quotations , How To