Standardly, the default displayed currency is EUR in "Overdue Payables" app.
You want to change the default currency in this app.
Image/data in this document is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Overdue Payables" app.
- The filter "Display Currency" is "EUR" as default.
- Open app "Manage KPIs and Reports". (The app needs the business catalog SAP_CA_BC_SSB_PC)
- Find the KPI "Overdue Payables - Today".
- Click button "Edit".
- Change the input parameter "Display currency" to the one you like.
- Save and activate.
- Transport the change to your production system.
Note: for 3-SL S/4HANA Cloud system, the steps need to be performed in the Dev system.
Overdue Payables, Display currency, EUR, Manage KPIs and Reports, Overdue Receivables , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , How To
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions