After DRFOUT for Business Partner replication, the following errors appear:
- "Error occurred when sending a message" - Message no. DRF_OUTBOUND012
- "Objects with errors were stored. Repeat replication for those objects." - Message no. DRF_OUTBOUND081
In SRT_LOG, this error can be found:
- Type: CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME
- Short Text: "Value is not a valid date in accord with the XML format for ABAP"
- Component: BC-DWB-PRX
- CLASSNAME: CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME
- REF_NAME: (e.g. SCORE_VALIDITY_END_DATE)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
S4, HANA, S4CORE, CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME, DRF_OUTBOUND012, DRF_OUTBOUND081, 012(DRF_OUTBOUND), 081(DRF_OUTBOUND), DRFOUT, DRFLOG, SRT_LOG, 986_3, Business Partner, BP, replication, web service, inconsistency, date fields, LFB1, VERDT, initial, BP, webservice, Customer, Vendor, Supplier, DRF_OUTBOUND, 081, 012, DRF, no error, log , KBA , LO-MD-BP-WS , Web Service for Business Partner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.