After DRFOUT for Business Partner replication, the following errors appear:
- "Error occurred when sending a message" - Message no. DRF_OUTBOUND012
- "Objects with errors were stored. Repeat replication for those objects." - Message no. DRF_OUTBOUND081
In SRT_LOG, this error can be found:
- Type: CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME
- Short Text: "Value is not a valid date in accord with the XML format for ABAP"
- Component: BC-DWB-PRX
- CLASSNAME: CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME
- REF_NAME: (e.g. SCORE_VALIDITY_END_DATE)
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP S/4HANA
S4, HANA, S4CORE, CX_SY_CONVERSION_NO_DATE_TIME, DRF_OUTBOUND012, DRF_OUTBOUND081, 012(DRF_OUTBOUND), 081(DRF_OUTBOUND), DRFOUT, DRFLOG, SRT_LOG, 986_3, Business Partner, BP, replication, web service, inconsistency, date fields, LFB1, VERDT, initial, BP, webservice, Customer, Vendor, Supplier, DRF_OUTBOUND, 081, 012, DRF, no error, log , KBA , LO-MD-BP-WS , Web Service for Business Partner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.