Since the annualized salary field is not available for configuration under Manage business configuration you would like to know if it is possible to disable it in any way.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
The field annualized salary can be restricted via RBP. You can find the permission following the steps below:
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Select the affected role
- Click in the permission button
- Select Employee Data in the left column
- Scroll Down Till Pay Component Groups ->Annualized Salary
With this permission you will be able to decide to keep the field available or not for the users.
annualized salary, annual salary, comp info, permission, role based permissions, permission role
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , How To