User is unable to create purchase Order due to the Error: Net price must be greater than 0
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In your Fiori launchpad locate and open APP 'Create Purchase Order'.
- In the APP choose the CREATE option.
- Maintain all required header master data, Vendor, Purchase Organization and Company Code etc, then press return.
- Add your item master data, Material, Plant, Quantity and Unit of Measure etc, then press return.
- When you try to enter a manual net price and simulate the creation of the Purchase Order, the value is cleared and you receive an error.
Price master data is missing
Either a price needs to be maintained in Change Condition Records App or an info record because the system needs the price master data or it has to be added manually
Maintain Pricing condition in App: Change Condition Records (Purchase) or an info record
S4 PC, Net price must be greater than 0, condition type , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , Problem