You want to know how to maintain data for account assignment "CUSTOM_OBJECT1_ID - CustomObject1ID", which is available in fine tuning activity Account Assignment Types.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Go to the Overview view.
- Search and open the activity Account Assignment Types.
- Select an Account Assignment Type, for example CC - Cost Center.
- Under Available Account Assignments tab, click Add Row.
- Enter account assignment CUSTOM_OBJECT1_ID - CustomObject1ID.
You are wondering how to maintain values for CustomObject1ID.
The Custom Object ID is filled via Business Object /ISCB/CUSTOM_OBJECT_1. This BO is PSM released and this needs to be filled by you/your partner using an add-on solution.
In other words, you/your partner need to create an instance using a PDI Solution UI on top of BO '/ISCB/CUSTOM_OBJECT_1'.
account assignment type; account assignment; CUSTOM_OBJECT1_ID; CustomObject1ID; /ISCB/CUSTOM_OBJECT_1 , KBA , AP-RC-CB , Coding Block , How To