- Position Entry Date & Hire Date gets changed when making Manager changes, Leave of Absence, Position to Job Sync etc on Job Information portlet.
- This happens when changes are made both via Import and UI
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- This issue is caused due to stricter data derivation to ensure higher data quality.
- However, since some of the customers might have to maintain these field values different to the Hire record on Job Info, the behavior has been changed from the 2111 Release
The following changes have been Introduced from the 2111 Release :
- The entry date calculation and the sync to employment info will no longer be executed for previous records. This means, the position sync or LOA would not make any changes to the hire record and thus no change to the employment info.
- However, the general logic to sync the job info effective start date of the hire record with the employment start date will not be changed. That means for instance, anytime the job info hire record is changed by the customer, this sync will happen (as well as the job info entry date calculation).
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, INC0965489, ECT-174849, ECT-176051 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-UI , History UI & MSS UI , Problem