When you are executing the Administer Obsolete Business Partner Removal Runs, system is giving the below message :
No Private Accounts found as per selection criteria
Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Protection and Privacy Work center > Common Tasks > Administer Obsolete Business Partner Removal Runs
- Create a new job run with the following criteria :
- Date Offset 6 Month
- Business Partner Type: Customer
- Include Business Partners with ID Mapping: "Yes"
- Only Business Partners marked as End of Purpose "Yes"
- Once the job is finised, Go to the log and then check the latest application log
- You can see the error, No Private Accounts found as per selection criteria in the Results tab
You have configured 'Only Business Partners marked as End of Purpose' as "Yes" in the Obsolete business partner deletion run. But, there are no Business partner of type 'Customer' marked as end of purpose.
Remove the option "Yes" from the Business Partners marked as End of Purpose from the configuration and then schedule the deletion run.
Deletion Run, Administer Obsolete Business Partner Removal Runs, Account Deletion, Obsolete , KBA , AP-RC-ILM , ByD,C4C,Travel: Information Lifecycle Management , Problem