- The database is built from scratch.
- The issue was uncovered when executing LOAD TABLE through JDBC. Currently, it is unknown whether JDBC leads to the issue.
- Rerun the same SQLs through JDBC, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- Rerun the same SQLs directly in DBISQL or through ODBC to load the same table, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- Create a new table with the same structure, and use the same SQLs, the correct number of rows are loaded.
- The table has an identity column that is updated by some application logic, and at times it could have duplicate values.
- Thus, the issue is not reproducible at will.
IQ 16.1 SP04 PL09
SAP IQ 16.1
825411; CR825411; CR#825411; "load table"; missing; "missing rows"; , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.