The job alert list is not being displayed in the candidate profile. We can see only the buttons for "Create New Job Alert" and "View Profile".
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the RMK website, search for a job
- Click in the Create Alert button
- Login to your account
- Click on Options
- Select Job Alert
- You will not see the list of job alerts created, only the buttons
The "Recruiting Marketing REST production URL" is incorrectly configured in Provisioning
Please correct the "Recruiting Marketing REST production URL" under Provisioning > Recruiting Marketing Data Center URL according to Recruiting Guide.
job alert, list, not displayed, rmk, candidate profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions