You want to know what to do if you exported a key user extensibility collection but don't want to import it in production system for now.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
There is no way to remove/discard the key user extensibility collection from the P system. Now you may leave the collection in P for now and check all the items in Q system, when the collection is ready to be exported, you can export a new version of the collection and then do the import in P system.
Please check the status of the items in the collection. Sometimes the Export Software Collection app will include 'Unchanged' items into the export. E.g. after an upgrade. Status 'Unchanged' means the items have not been changed, so you can safely import them.
If there is any 'New', 'Changed' or 'Deleted' items that you don't want to import into the P system, you must do the following:
1. In the next version of the software collection the items must be brought to a state that is desired in the P system. For example:
- Deleting a 'New or 'Changed Item
- Changing a 'New or 'Changed' to the final state that is desired
- Recreating a 'Deleted' Item if you still need it in P system
2. You should then export the next version of the collection. In P system the import of both version should be done together. This will make sure that the final state of the items is directly imported.
transport, Import Collection, Export Software Collection, extensibilities , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-SL , Manage and Import Software Collections , Problem