You notice the Note field, under the Notes History section in the Ticket Overview, sometimes does not display all data in it's default length, and it is not possible to adjust it.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Scroll down on the Overview tab, until you reach the Notes History section.
- See that for the Note field, the entire data is not displayed in the default length.
The Note field is a fixed length data value field, which at the moment has the characteristic of not being possible to adjust its length in the UI.
This is the system designed behavior.
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea:
Notes, Notes History, Ticket, Service Ticket, Data, Length, C4C, Service, Note, Overview, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To