- Is it possible to customize charts labels display pagination In SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) ?
- When the number of labels exceeds 10, the first 10 labels will be displayed and the rest will be added to pages, is it possible to customize this displaye (eg: display 5 per page)
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a chart (Pie, Donut...)
- Add a dimension containing more than 10 different value
- Note that the first 10 labels will be displayed and the rest will be added to pages
- This behavior is by design in SAC.
- The Display is entirely determined by the layout/size of the widget and available space. Currently there is no way to control how the pagination of the legend works in Charting.
An Enhancement request should be submitted to the SAC Idea Place about this option for future considerations
To request a new feature or product enhancement SAP has defined a new process and a new tool that is now available to customers called Influence and Adopt. Influence and Adopt, allows customers to log Enhancement Requests themselves and have the ability to work more directly with our technology and Development group.
SAP is committed to reviewing and responding to the ideas submitted on a regular basis. The ideas with the most votes will receive a higher level of attention for response and consideration. The processes and procedures associated with this site will continue to evolve and enhance over time. Refer to Knowledge Base Article 1515837 for more details.
Pie, donut, combined, design, story, maximum, sort , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , How To