3061414 - Enabling extended integration impact analysis for SAP Readiness Check
3. import the new ATC "S/4HANA: Idoc Check" into your ECC development and central ATC check systems.
To include the new check into the S4HANA_READINESS check variant perform the following steps:
- run transaction SCI or run transaction ATC and choose "Manage Check Variants"
- goto Menu: Code Inspector -> Management of -> Checks.
- find check class "CL_CI_TEST_IDOC_CONS", tick the checkbox and press Save (you might need to provide a TR).
- in the main screen of transaction SCI, switch the Check Variant to "Global" and select "S4HANA_READINESS" and press "Edit".
- locate and select the "S/4HANA: Idoc Check", then save the check variant (you might need to provide a TR).
ISSUE: "CL_CI_TEST_IDOC_CONS" is not found in SCI tcode
SAP ERP / ABAP Test Cockpit for Remote Analysis (ATC)
KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM-DCM , Data Consistency Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.