3061414 - Enabling extended integration impact analysis for SAP Readiness Check
3. import the new ATC "S/4HANA: Idoc Check" into your ECC development and central ATC check systems.
To include the new check into the S4HANA_READINESS check variant perform the following steps:
- run transaction SCI or run transaction ATC and choose "Manage Check Variants"
- goto Menu: Code Inspector -> Management of -> Checks.
- find check class "CL_CI_TEST_IDOC_CONS", tick the checkbox and press Save (you might need to provide a TR).
- in the main screen of transaction SCI, switch the Check Variant to "Global" and select "S4HANA_READINESS" and press "Edit".
- locate and select the "S/4HANA: Idoc Check", then save the check variant (you might need to provide a TR).
ISSUE: "CL_CI_TEST_IDOC_CONS" is not found in SCI tcode
SAP ERP / ABAP Test Cockpit for Remote Analysis (ATC)
KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM-DCM , Data Consistency Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.