The error 'The current drill limit is set to 3000 rows and 50 columns.' happens when inputting the same value for a table cell.
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) version 2021.14.15
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the story
2) Select a cell with value 200 Thousand for example
3) Enter the value 200 Thousand in the cell
Change the scale of the table cell from Thousand to Default. And enter the value 200000 on the cell as an example.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, input value, cells, scale, Thousand, same value , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem