When performing an upsert request via API call:
- The business rule is not triggered.
- This rule is triggered through UI but not when an API upsert is performed.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Odata API
- Business Rules
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an onSave rule on base object "Compensation Info".
- Perform an upsert on a record via API.
- Rule is not triggered.
This is expected behaviour. It can only be triggered via change in the UI.
- API upsert will not trigger this rule.
- The only OData APIs that trigger business rules are EmpJob, EmpEmploymentTermination, and PerPersonal. Side effect: What is it?
Odata, API, Business Rules, API call, EmpJob, EmpEmploymentTermination, PerPersonal , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem