You are viewing a report based on the data source "SLA Compliance" (SEODSRQSLAJ01) and you are wondering how the values in the key figure "Number of interaction steps" are determined by the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The key figure Number of Interaction Steps shows the number of times that a ticket was changed into a status which is of type "Requester Action".
To view the types of ticket statuses, please proceed as follows:
- Go to the work center Business Configuration and open the Overview.
- Search for the Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Click Maintain Status Dictionary Entries.
- Check the column Assignment Status - all statuses which are of type Requestor Action are relevant for this key figure.
- Open your ticket and go to the tab Changes.
- Search for changes on the attribute Status.
- Whenever the status was changed to one of the values listed as an Requester Action status, it will be counted by the key figure Number of Interaction Steps.
SEODSRQSLAJ01, report, number of interaction steps, reporting, SLA compliance, SEODSRQSLAJ01_Q0001 , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To