When a user is not the Concur connection owner, all the options are grayed out when trying to see or interact with data from a Concur Query in a Model n SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the customer's SAC tenant with a user who is not the owner of the Concur connection involved on this process.
- Go to Files > My Files> Public > Models and open a model based on that Concur connection.
- Go to Data Management
- You may see that all the options like Edit Query, Import Settings, etc are grayed out.
Sharing a Concur connections is not supported at this moment.
Concur connection type is not listed as one of the supported connections to be shared:
This behavior is currently by design.
- Create a Concur connection with the user required to interact with a Model based on another Concur connection owned by other user.
- Grant Edit rights for the model to the required user.
- Now the required user can edit the model and interact with Query data from the model based on that Concur connection.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , Problem