You notice that, in case you have an Installed Base assigned to a C4C Ticket, and you add a Serial ID to the Ticket, the Installed Base will be removed from it, and later, the Equipment will be added to the corresponding FSM Service Call.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Field Service Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket.
- Click Edit.
- In the Overview, in the Product section, see the Installed Base assigned is displayed.
- Open the value help for the Serial ID field and add a new Registered Product.
- See the Installed Base will be removed.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Products tab.
- See the serial ID added is checked as Main.
- Navigate to the corresponding Service Call in FSM.
- See the Equipment is now displayed as the corresponding Serial ID in C4C.
This is the system expected behavior.
Installed Base, Serial ID, Registered Product, C4C, Service, FSM, Service Call, FSM Integration, Service Request, Ticket, Service Ticket, Main, Equipment, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To