- The user wants to delete/edit a local shared variant in P-system.
- The local shared variant was created by the user before 2111 upgrade.
- The Fiori Launchpad setting UI5FLEX_ENABLE_VARIANTS is set to public.
S/4HANA Cloud 2111
Currently, there is an issue that is preventing the end user from editing/deleting a shared variant created before 2105 upgrade in P-system.
The local shared variants created between 2105 and 2111 upgrade can already be deleted by the user.
- If the local shared variant was created by the user before 2105 upgrade: a fix will be released with hotfix S/4HANA Cloud 2111 HFC04 (11-12.December)
- If the local shared variant was created by the user between 2105 and 2111 upgrade: a fix was released with hotfix S/4HANA Cloud 2111 HFC03 (13-14.November)
UI5FLEX, variant, 2105, S/4HANA Cloud, Extensibility, Adapt UI, UI Adaption, UI5, flexibility, , KBA , CA-UI5-FL , Flexibility Infrastructure , Problem