Message Info structure SAP_BC_DBLOGS no longer suitable for field catalog SAP_BC_DBLOGS appears in transaction SARJ
This KBA applies to all SAP Products based on NetWeaver.
Message no. Q6032
DiagnosisThe field catalog SAP_BC_DBLOGS is assigned to the info structure SAP_BC_DBLOGS. However, the info structure fields do not agree with the definitions in the field catalog.
System ResponseIf you are in info structure maintenance or you want to change an info structure, then the system automatically adjusts the info structure to fit the field catalog. The system does this as follows:
- It deletes fields which do not exist in the new field catalog.
- It changes fields which have a different reference field or a different reference table.
- It inserts fields which are flagged for automatic insertion into the info structure description. (This mostly applies to key fields.)
ProcedureThis message appears in the following situations:
- 1. You have changed the assignment of an info structure to a field catalog. In this case the change to the fields is usually intentional, therefore you can ignore this warning. Check the field catalog entered and the info structure fields.
- 2. The field catalog SAP_BC_DBLOGS has been changed. If this was intentional, then proceed as in case 1 (above). Otherwise you should not save the info structure and check the field catalog SAP_BC_DBLOGS.
- 3. The field catalog SAP_BC_DBLOGS has been changed by an upgrade. Contact your SAP Hotline.
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.