- Right after resyncing of a database was initiated by a DBA and Rep Agent Thread (RAT) for this database disconnected from SRS / shutdown
- ASE errorlog reported an "infected with Signal 11" error in the module pthread_mutex_lock() with a stack trace for a process running on a non-engine thread which was not a user process:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Current Process is running on a Non-Engine Thread
Address 0x0x00007f4be09f5704 (pthread_mutex_lock+0x4), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000048)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- This error didn't impact ASE, but several databases stopped replicating.
- Several (not all) RATs were in the "sleeping" state while opening a stream.
- Stopping and restarting RATs for impacted databases didn't resolve the issue.
- Rebooting SRS didn't resolve the issue.
- Rebooting ASE resolved the issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR825662, CR#825662, 825662, CtLib, Controller , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.