- Right after resyncing of a database was initiated by a DBA and Rep Agent Thread (RAT) for this database disconnected from SRS / shutdown
- ASE errorlog reported an "infected with Signal 11" error in the module pthread_mutex_lock() with a stack trace for a process running on a non-engine thread which was not a user process:
Current process (0x0) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Current Process is running on a Non-Engine Thread
Address 0x0x00007f4be09f5704 (pthread_mutex_lock+0x4), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x0000000000000048)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
- This error didn't impact ASE, but several databases stopped replicating.
- Several (not all) RATs were in the "sleeping" state while opening a stream.
- Stopping and restarting RATs for impacted databases didn't resolve the issue.
- Rebooting SRS didn't resolve the issue.
- Rebooting ASE resolved the issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR825662, CR#825662, 825662, CtLib, Controller , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.