You hid a query of an OVS (object value selector) field using page layout, but this change is not appearing to the users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This is just an example. This behavior can happen in others screens to different fields.
- Go to Customers Workcenter.
- Click on Accounts view.
- Click "+" to create a new one.
- Start adaptation mode and select the desired page layout.
- Click the help button of OVS field "Sales Organization". It will show the queries for this field.
- Click on the pencil for the result list.
- In adaptation mode, select the parent element until you reach the “UI Component” (topmost) element.
- Drill down to Implementation -> Queries.
- Select the query that shall be changed – e.g. the “All” query – and drill down again.
- Select the checkbox to make query invisible on the screen and end adaptation mode.
- Now, login as a user that has the page layout assigned.
- Check the available queries for selection in "Sales Organization" field.
- Result: The query is not hidden to the user.
The OVS Field in accounts screen belongs to a different Business object.
Make sure to assign the page layout to the correct business object, in this case "Organisational Unit".
Query, OVS Field, Page Layout, Sales Organization , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem