- The Australia TFN compliance form is not triggered for the new hire.
- The requirement is to only enable TFN form and Not Superannuation form
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Initiate Onboarding for a candidate
2. Complete the New hire data review step and the Personal data collection step
3. The Compliance tile is not triggered for the candidate
4. When we check in the BPE monitor process, the variable compliance required is set to false
In the compliance settings page under the Australia compliance form the superannuation is not configured.
There are 2 fields being mapped to the TFN form based on the configuration of the Superannuation form, so it is a pre-requisite to maintain configuration for superannuation form. We do not have an option to skip it. The superannuation form can be disabled after maintaining the configuration if the requirement is to only use TFN and not Superannuation Form.
If the requirement is to only use TFN form then Please maintain the Superannuation form configuration in the compliance settings and then disable the Superannuation form.
Tax file number declaration, TFN, Australia compliance form, Onboarding, Not triggered, New hire, Unable to fetch form data , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Problem