- Unable to log off from the SAP Analytics Cloud App for iOS
- Once log off and try to log in again, it will automatically login into previous user account and no option to login with new user account.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud for iOS
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant from SAP Analytics Cloud App for iOS.
- Log off and then try to log on again to same SAC tenant.
=> It will automatically login in with previous user account and there is no option to login with different user account.
- This is a by design behavior.
- As of now, managed devices usually have one user and this is the reason of this behavior.
- Feature enhancement is planned and under evaluation by the development team to make it more flexible, but there is no timeline when it is going to be available.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, mobile, ios, anroid, log on, log off , KBA , LOD-ANA-MOB-IOS , SAC Mobile IOS specific , Problem