- Inspection lot is in CRTD (I0001 - Created) status, therefore stock posting is not possible while doing usage decision.
- Task list / Inspection plan is assigned to the inspection lot (based on transation QA03 or table QALS), but it is still in CRTD status.
- While trying to re-assign task list to the inspection lot in transaction QA02, the following message is raised:
"There is no specification for this material
Message no. QA277
The inspection setup for this material in the quality management view of the material master defines an inspection with material specification and task list. In this case, you have assigned a task list, but no material specifications are available.
Sample calculation and inspection lot release are not possible without a material specification.
Assign a material specification retrospectively."
- Transaction QS62 returns message:
No material specifications have been maintained for material & - Message no. QS809
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM, QM-IM-UD, QM-IM-IL, I0202, CHCR, Characterist. must be created, I0201, PREQ, Plan/specific. required, QA11, QA12, Verwendungsentscheid, VE, UD, Prüflos, anlegen, QAMV, QMAT, QMAT-PPL, PPL, SPEZUEBER, QALS-PLNTY, QALS-PLNNR, QALS-PPLVERW, QALS-PLNAL, PLNTY, PLNNR, PPLVERW, PLNAL, Plan, assign, zuordnen, QL1, freigegeben, QA 277, QS 809 , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , QM-IM-IL , Inspection Lot Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.