- After completing an SP updated in Process Orchestration (PO) 7.50 system from SPxx to SP22 or higher, you notice some Software Components are "missing" or presumed to be deleted
- The Components involved are:
PIB2BPG and PIB2BSFTP (Secure connectivity Add-on) and
PIADAPTERS and PICOASUF (Connectivity Add-on)
- There were no issues or errors reported during the update process in SUM
- The PO interfaces using these adapters continue to function without any issue
- Or perhaps you are attempting to update these Add-on components but you no longer find them available via Maintenance Planner
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, SP04, Maintenance Planner, SUM update, SPS update, SP upgrade, SuccessFactors, Success Factors Adapter, OData Adapter, SFTP Adapter , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , BC-XI-CON-SUF , SuccessFactors Adapter , BC-XI-CON-ODT , ODATA Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.