- After completing an SP updated in Process Orchestration (PO) 7.50 system from SPxx to SP22 or higher, you notice some Software Components are "missing" or presumed to be deleted
- The Components involved are:
PIB2BPG and PIB2BSFTP (Secure connectivity Add-on) and
PIADAPTERS and PICOASUF (Connectivity Add-on)
- There were no issues or errors reported during the update process in SUM
- The PO interfaces using these adapters continue to function without any issue
- Or perhaps you are attempting to update these Add-on components but you no longer find them available via Maintenance Planner
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, connectivity add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration, PI, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, SP04, Maintenance Planner, SUM update, SPS update, SP upgrade, SuccessFactors, Success Factors Adapter, OData Adapter, SFTP Adapter , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , BC-XI-CON-SUF , SuccessFactors Adapter , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , BC-XI-CON-ODT , ODATA Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.