To ensure the best possible server stability of your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant hosting on US2 data center, we will be internally migrating your tenant to US3 data center without changing the tenant URL
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.21 or later for fast-track tenants
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20 or later for QRC tenants
- US2 data center
This migration of tenants will secure continued access to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant, so you can experience all the upcoming product updates planned for future releases.
System Administrators are required to take action as below:
- If your tenant has a custom IdP enabled, after the migration the tenant will be reverted back to the default IdP. The tenant owner will have access with the default IdP and will need to setup the custom IdP according to the guide provided below:
- If the system owner has left the company or is unable to transfer the role before migration date, please contact your SAP Account Manager (or CEE) as soon as possible to have system ownership changed to someone else in the organization before migration date.
- After migration, if you need to access Identity Provider Administration tool to manage the custom identity provider (uploading new metadata, or reverting back to default IdP), please access with URL https://console.us3.sapanalytics.cloud/idp-admin/.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, migration, NEO, US2, US3, IdP, SSO, SAML update, change , KBA , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem