To ensure the best possible server stability of your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant hosting on US2 data center, we will be internally migrating your tenant to US3 data center without changing the tenant URL
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.21 or later for fast-track tenants
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.20 or later for QRC tenants
- US2 data center
This migration of tenants will secure continued access to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant, so you can experience all the upcoming product updates planned for future releases.
System Administrators are required to take action as below:
Subaccount for Import Data connection and Live Tunnel connection
SAC tenant's will receive a new subaccount once the tenant migrated from US2 to US3 and will require to re-establish Cloud Connector setup.
- Go to SAP Analytics Cloud, System > Administration > Datasource Configuration. Click Edit. Input Email then click Change Cloud Platform User. This will replace S-User ID to Email in Self-Service UI
- Go to Cloud Connector. Click Add Subaccount and use information provided in Self-Service UI.
- After successful connection creation, click Cloud To On-Premise to configure Access Control. Click Import System setting button. Change Source to Subaccount then pick the subaccount prior to migration. Then complete Import; this will copy all mappings from one subaccount to current subaccount.
- Repeat the procedure if you have setup Multi-Location Cloud Connector.
- Even if the user did not perform step 1, it is still possible to use S-User Email directly in Cloud Connector to establish the connection.
- If your Cloud Connector is behind a strict firewall, you will need to reconfigure IP restrictions.
Live Data Connection
Please refer to the appropriate sub-section under the SAP Analytics Cloud Help Guide in our Help Portal. Please refer also to this article in our Knowledge Base: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2589761
Live Connections to SAP Cloud Platform with SSO
You will need to re-download certificates and re-establish trust between systems. Please refer to Live Data Connection to SAP CP with SSO in the user guide on how to perform these steps again.
Google Drive and BigQuery Connections
If your connection is authenticated with Google account, you may need to manually Edit the connection and re-authenticate with Google, as the certificate revocation is controlled by Google.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, migration, NEO, US2, US3, update, change, Connection, Connectivity, Live, Import, Subaccount, Sub account, sub-account, SCC, data source, configuration , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , Problem