In the Business Partners view of the Information Lifecycle Management work center, you observe that Expense Arrangement document is missing under document related reports.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Information Lifecycle Management work center.
- Go to Business Partners View.
- Search for the Business Partner 1234(represents Business Partner Id).
- Click on View and Delete Disclosure List button.
- Click on Document Related Reports
- Only Expense Reports is showing up but not Expense Arrangement.
In the Business Partners view of the Information Lifecycle Management work center, under the View and Delete Disclosure List, only those reports that the user is authorized to access are displayed under Document Related Reports.
You have to grant access to Travel and Expense work center to the user(here 1234).
- Go to Application and User Management Work Center.
- Go to User And Access Management View.
- You need to go to Business User view, find the specific business user and click the Edit button, then select the Access Rights option. Once the new window opens, you will have the ability to manage the access rights manually for this specific business user, if he or she is not assigned to a business role (access provided by business role render individual access rights irrelevant).
Information Lifecycle Management, Expense reports, expense arrangement , KBA , SRD-FIN-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , How To