- In transaction VTLA for sales order to delivery, there's a filed named 'Combination requirement' where initially value is configured as 051. The value in this field doesn't have the influence on sales order combination during the delivery creation.
- Even if the value is changed to blank, system can combine multiple sales orders to a single delivery
- The only configuration that controls sales orders combination is the indicator 'Order Combination' in BP.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
sales order, order combination, combination requirement, VTLA, copy control, delivery, LIKP-KZAZU , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.