- In transaction VTLA for sales order to delivery, there's a filed named 'Combination requirement' where initially value is configured as 051. The value in this field doesn't have the influence on sales order combination during the delivery creation.
- Even if the value is changed to blank, system can combine multiple sales orders to a single delivery
- The only configuration that controls sales orders combination is the indicator 'Order Combination' in BP.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
sales order, order combination, combination requirement, VTLA, copy control, delivery, LIKP-KZAZU , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.