How to Download and Run SAP Cloud for Customer Source Code for Android Smartphone and Tablet
SAP Cloud for Customer
You need to change the source code of the mobile application "SAP Cloud for Customer" to build it with your own certificate.
In general SAP does not ship the source code of Android mobile apps. In special cases when the customers agree with an appropriate addendum, they can get access to the source code of the mobile apps, do the modifications and build the apps with their own certificate.
- Download the Zip file - source codes from Service Market Place.
- unzip the downloaded file, “android” folder will be created.
- Open Android Studio. and choose ‘Open an Existing Project’ and select the project (android) folder.
- After making the required changes, build the project and run it on a real device/Emulator by clicking run on the Android Studio Tool.
- The apk will be generated. Locate file called “app-debug.apk” and rename this file and use it.
mobile, SAP Cloud for Customer, Extended app, Android Phone, Tablet, source code, MDM, Mobile Device Management , KBA , mobile , extended edition , sap cloud for customer , android phone , tablet , source code , mobile app , smartphone , AP-RC-MOB-AND , SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Extnd App on Android , Problem